Free medical camps
This is done once every month and below are its objectives
- Treatment of minor ailments
- Screening of chronic illness e.g. hypertension & diabetes mellitus.
- Health promotion – This involves dietary counselling,importance of excercises, proper hygiene, Good behavioural changes e.g avoidance of smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Referral for specialized medical health care – This is for community members that are found sick after the exercise.
- Diabetes & Hypertension Screening community outreach
Zion Staff checking blood pressure of the clients at Mtomondoni Community grounds, Mtwapa area.